“Excellent stay here, we were given a warm welcome.”
We had everything we needed and more for a comfortable stay, we have a dog and a baby and there was a lot of thought and care into providing what we may need. The decor was lovely and cosy, very clean, comfy bed. Gorgeous location. Would highly recommend staying here and we will definitely be back.
Belatedly, can we thank you for your kind feedback. It was a pleasure to welcome our first 'newlyweds', indeed our first guests ever! We'd be delighted to welcome you here again someday. Regards Paul and Nadine Property Owner
- One king-size bedroom with en-suite walk-in shower, basin and WC
- Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher
- TV with Freeview, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
- Garden with patio and seating
- Two well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 0.2 miles, pub 2.8 miles
- Note: This property does not permit the use of indoor candles
- Note: Brochures are provided for many local attractions, for any further information/advice, please do not hesitate to contact the owners directly during your stay
- Note: The owners keep guinea fowl and chickens, please be aware that there may be some noise
- Note: The owners provide a basic range of cleaning supplies as well as a welcome basket including teas and coffee
- Note: An additional plug-in heater is stored in the wardrobe and is available for use in the cooler months
The Old Stables is a splendid annexe resting in Mileham, Norfolk. Hosting one king-size bedroom with an en-suite shower room, this property can sleep up to two guests. There is also an open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Outside there is off-road parking for two cars and a garden with patio and furniture. The Old Stables is an idyllic setting for a refreshing break with your loved one.
Note: A cot is available if needed and also a shower seat if needed.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £150.
View on map
About the location
East Dereham 9 miles; Swaffham 9 miles; Fakenham 11 miles.
Litcham is a traditional, rural Norfolk village with one pub (The Bull Inn), a local butcher, a combined post office and convenience store, and a fish and chip shop. The beautiful village church, with its prominent square tower, dates back to the 12th century, though it was rebuilt to a great extent in the 15th. Litcham and the surrounding villages in the parish (particularly Beeston and Tittleshall) have a busy events calendar. Litcham Common, officially a Local Nature Reserve for over 20 years, is superb for nature lovers, bird-watchers and particularly walkers, as it sits on the Nar Valley Way, which runs all the way from East Dereham to King's Lynn. The three local towns of East Dereham, Swaffham and Fakenham are all about 10 miles away, providing access to a wide range of shops, pubs and restaurants.
Note: The owners keep guinea fowl and chickens, please be aware that there may be some Note: A cot is available if needed and also a shower seat if needed. noise.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute